If you want to learn fly fishing or are looking for the ultimate beginner fly fishing gift this package is second to none. You get everything you need to begin your fly fishing adventure in one box. The rod is for 5 or 6 weight line and is great for everything from small trout and panfish to small bass. It will fish well at the local pond or on a trophy trout stream. This rod is designed by Wild Water to be very forgiving for the beginning fly caster yet sophisticated enough for an experienced angler to appreciate. At this price you can even keep one around as a backup or just to play with any time you feel like casting a fly.
- Fly Rod: 9', 4 Piece, slow action, machined aluminum reel seat, cork handle with compressed cork accent rings, stainless steel stripper guides with silicon carbide rings, stainless snake guides and tip top
- Hard rod case with zippered storage pouch to hold rod, reel, fly box and all the accessories. Has a carry strap and hang ring
- Rod Bag: 4 section with ties
- Fly Reel: die cast aluminum with disc drag, installed weight forward 5 floating fly line, 20# backing and 9’ 5X tapered monofilament leader. Easily changed from left to right hand retrieve.
- Fly Box: Wild Water's small, waterproof fly box with foam inserts
- Flies: 9 flies, size 14 - 3 winged black ant, 3 gold ribbed hare’s ear, 3 parachute Adams
- Spare 9’ 5X tapered monofilament leader
- All Wild Water items are packed and shipped in USA warehouses
- Wild Water has USA customer service and returns
The Wild Water Fly Fishing Rod Warranty:
If your Wild Water Fly Fishing fly rod is damaged, Wild Water Fly Fishing will repair or replace it for $35.00.
Warranty terms and conditions:
1. There is a THREE STEP procedure for warranty repairs and replacements:
Step 1. Send ALL sections of your rod to:
Attn: Warranty Department
Wild Water Fly Fishing
P.O. Box 603
Ontario, NY 14519
Step 2. Include a check or money order for $35, made out to Wild Water Fly Fishing.
Contact Wild Water Fly Fishing at 585-967-3474 or email@example.com to arrange credit card payment before sending in warranty returns.
Step 3. Provide Wild Water Fly Fishing with a return shipping address for the rod.
Wild Water Fly Fishing will not repair or replace a rod until these three steps are completed.
2. The warranty information form must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
3. MISUSE, ABUSE and NEGLECT are not covered by the warranty.
4. You must read, understand and follow the instructions in åäÌÝÌHow to Avoid Breaking Your RodåäÌÝå published by Wild Water Fly Fishing. A copy is shipped with each rod.
5. The Wild Water Fly Fishing rod warranty does not cover rods that have been modified in any way.
6. The Wild Water Fly Fishing rod warranty does not cover loss, theft or fire.
7. Wild Water Fly Fishing bamboo rods are not covered under this warranty.
8. Substitutions will be made if the model returned is no longer available.
9. Additional shipping charges apply when shipping rods outside of the continental U.S.
10. The Wild Water Fly fishing rod warranty is for the original owner only.
11. Wild Water Fly Fishing reserves the right to change any and all terms of the warranty at any time, and without notice. Check www.wildwaterflyfishing.com for up-to-date warranty information before sending warranty returns to Wild Water Fly Fishing.