You get our fantastic AX34-090-4 Series 4 piece fly rod with a rod sock and Wild Water's LIFETIME WARRANTY. This rod is designed for 3 or 4 weight line and is great for small trout and panfish. It will fish well at the local pond or on a trophy trout stream. This rod is designed by Wild Water to be very forgiving for the beginning fly caster yet sophisticated enough for an experienced angler to appreciate. Rod Specifications: Line Weight: 3 or 4; Rod Length: 9 Feet; Number of Sections: 4; Flex: Mid; Action: Slow; Material: IM6 Graphite; Rod Weight: 4.4 ounces; Grip: Western; Rod Blank Color: Dark Gray; Winding Color: Black.
Technical Specs Line Weight: 3/4
Length: 9 feet
Number of Sections: 4
Blank Color: Graphite
Blank Material: IM6
Wrap Color: Black
Reel Seat: Heavy duty anodized aluminum
Reel Seat Color: Silver
Species: Small Trout, Panfish, Small Bass
The Wild Water Fly Fishing Rod Warranty:
If your Wild Water Fly Fishing fly rod is damaged, Wild Water Fly Fishing will repair or replace it for $35.00.
Warranty terms and conditions:
1. There is a THREE STEP procedure for warranty repairs and replacements:
Step 1. Send ALL sections of your rod to:
Attn: Warranty Department
Wild Water Fly Fishing
P.O. Box 603
Ontario, NY 14519
Step 2. Include a check or money order for $35, made out to Wild Water Fly Fishing.
Contact Wild Water Fly Fishing at 585-967-3474 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange credit card payment before sending in warranty returns.
Step 3. Provide Wild Water Fly Fishing with a return shipping address for the rod.
Wild Water Fly Fishing will not repair or replace a rod until these three steps are completed.
2. The warranty information form must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
3. MISUSE, ABUSE and NEGLECT are not covered by the warranty.
4. You must read, understand and follow the instructions in åäÌÝÌHow to Avoid Breaking Your RodåäÌÝå published by Wild Water Fly Fishing. A copy is shipped with each rod.
5. The Wild Water Fly Fishing rod warranty does not cover rods that have been modified in any way.
6. The Wild Water Fly Fishing rod warranty does not cover loss, theft or fire.
7. Wild Water Fly Fishing bamboo rods are not covered under this warranty.
8. Substitutions will be made if the model returned is no longer available.
9. Additional shipping charges apply when shipping rods outside of the continental U.S.
10. The Wild Water Fly fishing rod warranty is for the original owner only.
11. Wild Water Fly Fishing reserves the right to change any and all terms of the warranty at any time, and without notice. Check www.wildwaterflyfishing.com for up-to-date warranty information before sending warranty returns to Wild Water Fly Fishing.