Looking to catch a big bass, pike or steelhead on a fly rod? This package has everything you need to get started. You get Wild Water's 7/8 weight, 9', 4 piece fly rod, a powerful center disc drag die cast aluminum large arbor reel preloaded with backing a weight forward (8 weight) floating fly line and a 9' 0X tapered leader, a rod sock, a rod case, a fly box with three fly patterns (2 Black Wooly Buggers, 2 Red and White Deceivers and a 1 Green Frog Popper) and a spare leader. The rod is for 7 or 8 weight line and is great for pike, bass and large trout. This rod is designed by Wild Water to be very forgiving for the beginning fly caster yet sophisticated enough for an experienced angler to appreciate. Get one and find out what a thrill it is to fly fish for something bigger than a stocked trout. Suitable fly pattern substations will be make if the flies pictured are unavailable.
Technical Specs Model: AX78-090-4 FW
Rod: 9', 4 Piece
Reel: 7/8 Die Cast Aluminum
Backing: 120 yards, 30#
Leader: 9' 0X Tapered Monofilament (one leader loaded on reel and one spare leader)
Fly Box: Wild Water's Small Fly Box
Flies: Black Wooly Bugger (2), Red and White Deceiver (2) and Green Frog Popper (1)
Rod Case: Wild Water' 9' Case to hold rod, reel and fly box
The Wild Water Fly Fishing Rod Warranty:
If your Wild Water Fly Fishing fly rod is damaged, Wild Water Fly Fishing will repair or replace it for $35.00.
Warranty terms and conditions:
1. There is a THREE STEP procedure for warranty repairs and replacements:
Step 1. Send ALL sections of your rod to:
Attn: Warranty Department
Wild Water Fly Fishing
P.O. Box 603
Ontario, NY 14519
Step 2. Include a check or money order for $35, made out to Wild Water Fly Fishing.
Contact Wild Water Fly Fishing at 585-967-3474 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange credit card payment before sending in warranty returns.
Step 3. Provide Wild Water Fly Fishing with a return shipping address for the rod.
Wild Water Fly Fishing will not repair or replace a rod until these three steps are completed.
2. The warranty information form must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
3. MISUSE, ABUSE and NEGLECT are not covered by the warranty.
4. You must read, understand and follow the instructions in åäÌÝÌHow to Avoid Breaking Your RodåäÌÝå published by Wild Water Fly Fishing. A copy is shipped with each rod.
5. The Wild Water Fly Fishing rod warranty does not cover rods that have been modified in any way.
6. The Wild Water Fly Fishing rod warranty does not cover loss, theft or fire.
7. Wild Water Fly Fishing bamboo rods are not covered under this warranty.
8. Substitutions will be made if the model returned is no longer available.
9. Additional shipping charges apply when shipping rods outside of the continental U.S.
10. The Wild Water Fly fishing rod warranty is for the original owner only.
11. Wild Water Fly Fishing reserves the right to change any and all terms of the warranty at any time, and without notice. Check www.wildwaterflyfishing.com for up-to-date warranty information before sending warranty returns to Wild Water Fly Fishing.